Friday 5 March 2010

"The Motorbike Killer" is still out there!

Gustav Von Heimsmit, the infamous Jew hunting ghost, kills his enemies with either two weapons; his motorbike or his saw. Of course, both equipments are equally deadly in the film “The Motorbike Killer” which should be edited and sent out to the world at some point this year. If I were making a prediction, I would say before August. Which is a long time away, granted, but then the Mona Lisa wasn’t painted in a couple of hours.

"The Motorbike Killer" has been a work in progress for too long. In fact, I must say, it still is a work in progress – but working on it I am! Principal photography is probably at the halfway mark, with more planned during the Easter Holidays. My intention is to have the shoot done by the beginning of April so that that month can be spent editing. Once the first, completed cut is done, I will review the film and go back for reshoots during the Summer.

My intention is to edit and send out a trailer to you over the weekend, just to give you a taste of what’s to come. Then, hopefully, the film will follow later this year once it’s out on the festival circuit.

Anyhow, I’m reviewing the script immediately after this to do some quick touch ups. Adios, amigos.

1 comment:

Leave a comment!